Similar Questions: quit smoking 10 months ago feeling sadness experience. I started smoking again after quitting for 7 years. Katy found an easy way to stop smoking. I stopped smoking 5 years ago and have stupidly been smoking again for the last 4. I smoked for about 38 years and I have never really been sick with the. I quit smoking cigarettes nearly five years ago and finally quit smoking herb for about a month now. 1 year ago I quit smoking and it was because of you and your book as I call it. Com I am now quit 7 years as of Jan. I gave up smoking 2 years ago and have gone from 78kg to 107kg.

I was painfully thin all of my life and after quitting smoking put on what at first might seem like a lot of. Hello I am a 28 year old female with a history of smoking for 7 years I am. I stopped smoking 2 years ago and I am still in the fight every day. I was diagnosed a couple of days ago with COPD and I am beyond scared! The HuffPost reveals itself once again. But on the up- side, the human body completely rebuilds itself once every six-seven years. Cold turkey 7 years ago for me, too. We chatted back and forth for quite a while.

From you and started working out about 7 months before I quit smoking. I have never had a pimple on my back until about 7 weeks after quitting smoking- my entire. I quit 3 weeks ago today after over 12 years of smoking ciggerates. I quit smoking on 7/30/12. Com is a Chat forum for Cigarettes smokers, Pot heads- trying to quit - I quit smoking cigarettes 7 years ago. I was smoking a pack a day again within a week of being in there. They quit smoking after many years and develop something else. September 7, by jonescarp aka dale Comments 11.

Readers Respond: What Do You Like Best About Not Smoking? After nearly 7 years of being 100% totally smoke free, I figured it's time to let you know. I used it to stop smoking seven years ago and it worked for me. I think that my drinking of 7 large cups of coffee daily may have been. Quit Smoking 3 Years Ago – Enormous Benefits to Ongoing Abstinence. Quit smoking 15 days ago after 35 years and smoked at least 50 a day for. I quit 2 years back and glad I did – an Allen Carr & Positively Quit combo worked for me.

I stopped smoking 6 weeks ago with the help of the patches, but I have been. Two years, 7 months and ten days later: I couldn't be happier. I quit smoking the day before my XX'th birthday 7 years ago. Alcoholics drink and smokers smoke simply because that's what addicts do. "If you stop smoking weed after 7 years can it course panik attaks ?" - Find the answer to.

I quit smoking because Heart disease is common in my family and i had just. By silver-belle Inactive ; Reply ; July 21, at 7:55 pm; Report post. I quit 7 years ago for 5 years, my mum died n WHAM, stupidly started again. But I gave up smoking 15 years ago because I had stopped. And every May 5th since I've posted a series of photographs of sexy men smoking in honor of my. I quit smoking 8 days ago with Chantix and it was alot easier than I thought it. 2 years ago; Report Abuse.

Here is the best tip to stop smoking AND it costs nothing. Quitting smoking is hard enough. You can too! Stop Smoking Guru Eric Eraly explains in short easy to follow videos why. I have now been a nonsmoker for about 7 months. I finally quit after 20 years, haven't had a cigarette in 7 months now. 13 years, 10 months, 1 day, 8 hours, 26 minutes, and 1 second ago. My friend quit smoking 4 years ago.

If I quit smoking 13 years ago, I'm 53, what are the chances I will still get. It wasn't a negative thing for me. I quit smoking 11 years ago using the patch and that's when I first got. The years you smoked, this conveyor belt wasn't working and you have a build up of tar deep down in you lungs. I quit cold turkey 12/29 with 1/2 pack a day for 7 years. I quit 10 months ago, cold turkey. Terrible, I quit smoking pot 7 hours ago. Next June I'll celebrate 20 years without a smoke. Not only are you retraining your mind to wipe out years of repetition and automated response, but you're also.

I quit 7 years ago in January '09. Quit Smoking: 7 Myths That May Be Keeping You From Quitting. I stopped smoking 7 months ago and this is my thrid attempt. I will, however, start to stalk quitting smoking forums. 7 Terrible Life Lessons Learned from 'The Neverending Story'.

Quit smoking 20 years ago, past 25 cig/day. I stopped smoking seven years ago and know I won't smoke again. View jonescarp aka dale's Blog. So you might have quit smoking 25 years ago, but the buildup of toxins from. Streeter used a hypnotherapist to quit smoking. Students in my Not On Tobacco class asked me a question I couldn't answer today. After I left my job in where I had been working for seven years, I dreamt. I quit smoking 7 years ago and stayed quit for a year and a. He had quit smoking about 7 years ago.

It's been 7 years this month that I quit smoking. I know many of you will be trying to quit. The last time I quit smoking, seven and a half years ago, in the month of April, it took me almost two months of mourning and wailing before I. After two packs a day for 30 years, I quit smoking quite unexpectedly. I smoked for seven years and quit just over a year ago now ty ecigs for the assistance. , that I quit smoking and I'm glad that I. Happened to me about twelve years ago and I ended up not smoking for two whole years. List of Episodes; /; I quit smoking 7 years ago. I quit smoking about 7 years ago.

I quit smoking two years ago almost to the day - Sept 27th. Eblollie 7 points : 2 years ago reply. I quit smoking four years ago. I stopped smoking 7 months ago and have had very bad effects from it. I smoked for many years and quit in. By coolhandluke » Wed Aug 22, 7:39 am. 7 yrs ago I gave up smoking so for the first two yrs I had it I still smoked. I have been quit for 16 yrs, don't have any desire to smoke now at all.

I started smoking 39 years ago and stopped smoking 07 and the. 6 months ago; Report Abuse. Rick Morris is one of seven CNN viewers participating in the CNN Fit Nation Triathlon. I Quit Smoking Almost 6 Years Ago And. I stopped smoking4 days ago after smoking for 30 years. Stopping smoking can decrease the rate of progression of COPD but cannot halt or reverse it as COPD is a progressive disease. I quit smoking 3 years ago , but had already developed COPD. I used Chantix and I think cold turkey is the best way.

Smokers for 30 years or more, has about a 1 in 7 chance on getting. I am on oxygen 24/7, I work full time. From 5 to 15 years after quitting, stroke risk is reduced to that of people who. About two months ago, I quit smoking. It's been 7 years 6 months & 4 days. Now, I'm on oxygen 24/7. I used to be a smoker since I.

So if I stop smoking when I turn 25 everything will be just fine when I get old? My question is this, since I have smoked for so long and never quit, not once, will my lungs ever get any better? I smoked for about 38 years and I have never really been sick with the exception of a common cold, a couple of. He quit 3 years ago, so he is kind of like my quitting smoking sponsor.